A Terrible Incident

English: Karamjala Point, Sundarban, Banglades...
English: Karamjala Point, Sundarban, Bangladesh. বাংলা: করমজালা পয়েন্ট, সুন্দরবন, বাংলাদেশ।
       In 1994, five people went to Sundarban to cut a Nipa Leaves by a big boat. One day they are cutting Nipa Leaves, In the mean time A Tiger attacked the head man and killed him. The owner of the boat sent his nephew to watch the boat. The nephew got married before three months. I asked him "why have you come here ?". He said to me "I shall stay at boat only, I have no problem". Next day, early in the morning I saw that The boy was going by boat. After two hours, I heard, he was killed by a Tiger. At first he cut a leafe and he was ready to cut a second leafe. Then after he was attacked by a Tiger. The Tiger took a away the dead body about three kilometers into the Sundarban. We rescued the dead body and come back.
      It was a very Terrible incident because The Tiger was walking to behind us when we curried one the dead body

                                     Author: Sk.Liaquat Hossain (Bangladesh Forest Depertment)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment